OPPO recently unveiled the OPPO Reno Z. The handset comes with midrange specs with more affordable pricing.
Right off the bat, the OPPO Reno Z comes with a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a full HD+ resolution, HDR10 support, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a dew drop notch that houses a 32MP selfie camera. It has narrow bezels all around it with a streamlined design and a very clean look.
Under the hood, the Reno Z is powered by an octa-core Mediatek Helio P90 processor with 6GB RAM and either 128GB or 256GB of storage. It also has a large 4035mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 20W fast charging support.
At the back is a dual camera module consisting of a 48MP main with a Sony IMX586 sensor and a 5MP depth sensor. There’s also the O-dot — a small node that raises the device when its flat on its back to protect the cameras.
The OPPO Reno Z will be available in China starting June 6, 2019. Oddly enough, the 6GB + 256GB and the 8GB + 128GB variants both cost CNY 2,499 (roughly PHP 18,900).
PH availability and pricing are yet to be announced.
OPPO Reno Z specs:
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, ~387 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, HDR10
- Processor: Octa-core Mediatek Helio P90, 12nm
- GPU: PowerVR GM9446
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128/256GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.7 + 5MP f/2.4 (Depth) Dual Cameras
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.0 Camera
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Dual Band A-GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C, NFC
- OS: ColorOS 6, Android 9 Pie
- Dimension: 156.6 x 74.3 x 9 mm, 185g
- Colors: Fog Sea Green, Extreme Night Black, Nebula Purple, Pink Mist
- Battery: 4035 mAh Battery, VOOC 3.0 20W Fast Charge