The Xiaomi Mi 9T is now official in Europe. The handset is the global version of the Redmi K20.
The handset is priced at EUR 329 (around PHP 19,400) for the 6GB + 64GB model and EUR 369 (PHP 21,800) for the 6GB + 128GB. It will go on sale in Europe starting June 17, 2019 with a special price of EUR 299 (which is roughly around PHP 17,600) on launch day.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 9 now available in Lazada
The Xiaomi Mi 9T comes with a notchless 6.39-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor paired with 6GB RAM and 64/128GB storage options.
The phone boasts a 48MP main, 13MP ultra-wide, and 8MP telephoto sensors. The front camera has a 20MP shooter housed on a pop-up mechanism.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T also features a USB Type-C port, MIUI 10 with Game Turbo and Android Pie, and a large 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charge support.
Xiaomi Mi 9T specs:
- Display: 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730, 8nm
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.75 + 13MP f/2.4 (Ultrawide) + 8MP f/2.4 (Telephoto) Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 20MP f/2.0 Front Camera, Motorized Pop-up
- Network: 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS, QZSS, Dual Band
- Others: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB Type-C, NFC
- OS: MIUI 10 w/ Game Turbo 2.0, Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm, 192 g
- Battery: 4000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging