Realme recently unveiled its 64MP flagship smartphone, the Realme XT.
Realme is mostly known for its affordable handsets and entry level offerings. The XT is no different highlighted with upper midrange features.
Starting with the front, the Realme XT has a 6.4-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a dew drop notch, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a 91.9% aspect ratio. Inside, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor with up to 8GB RAM and up to 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage.
The phone’s main feature is its 64MP f/1.8 camera with a Samsung GW1 sensor. It uses pixel binning techniques to output 16MP images. Completing the quad camera setup are the 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro shooters. Selfies are handled by a 16MP front camera.
Also Read: OPPO A9 2020 quick hands-on review
As for the battery, it has a capacity of 4000mAh with 20W VOOC fast charging support. The rest of the specs list includes ColorOS 6 on top of Android Pie, a USB Type-C port, and Dolby Atmos support.
And for the price, it looks like the Realme XT will be quite affordable. The 4GB/64GB will be priced at INR 15,999, the 6GB/64GB at INR 16,999, and the 8GB/128GB at INR 18,999. Converting it to local currency, that’s around PHP 11,700, PHP 12,500, and PHP 14,000.
Local pricing and availability are yet to be announced.
Realme XT Specs
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 402ppi), Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 91.9% Aspect Ratio
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Processor
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4/6/8GB RAM
- 64/128GB Storage, UFS 2.1, microSD up to 256GB
- 64MP f/1.8 + 8MP Ultra-wide, f/2.2 + 2MP Depth Sensor + 2MP Macro Rear Cameras, PDAF, LED flash, 4K@30fps, 960fps Slow-mo
- 16MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, BDS
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Face Unlock
- Dolby Atmos
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS
- Colors: Pearl Blue, Pearl White
- 4,000mAh Battery, 20W VOOC 3.0 Fast Charging