OPPO launches the OPPO A9 2020 in the Philippines. And with that, the handset’s price is finally revealed.
The OPPO A9 2020 is priced at PHP 15,990 in the Philippines. Those who availed the phone through blind pre-order will get a free XSound Bluetooth Headset valued at PHP 2,099.
On September 20 to 27, there will be another round of pre-orders, this time on Lazada. And on September 28, you can get the OPPO A9 2020 in OPPO stores and kiosks.
To learn more about the handset, you can check out our OPPO A9 2020 quick hands-on review. We’ll post our full review in the coming days so stay tuned for that.
The OPPO A9 2020 comes with four rear cameras — a 48MP main, 8MP ultra-wide, and two 2MP sensors. The main camera has a large 1/2.25″ sized sensor with 0.8um pixel size. There’s also a 16MP f/2.0 front camera tucked in the dewdrop notch.
Up front, the A9 2020 has a 6.5-inch 20:9 HD display with a dewdrop notch. Under the hood is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage. It also has Game Boost 2.0 for more a better gaming experience.
Battery capacity is a massive 5,000mAh. It has reverse charging which allows it to top-up other devices through an OTG cable.
OPPO A9 2020 specs:
- 6.5-inch HD IPS Display (1600 x 720, 270 ppi), 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.0GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor, 11nm
- Adreno 610 GPU, Game Boost 2.0
- 4/8GB RAM, LDDR4x Dual Channel
- 128GB Storage, UFS 2.1, microSD up to 256GB
- 48MP f/1.8 + 8MP f/2.25 + 2MP f/2.4 + 2MP f/2.4 Quad Rear Cameras, Supports 4K/30fps, EIS
- 16MP f/2.0 Front Camera,
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, AGPS, Beidou, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Face Unlock
- Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- USB Type-C Port
- Color OS, Android 9 Pie
- 5000mAh Battery, Reverse Charge via OTG Cable