The OPPO A9 2020 is now available in OPPO concept stores and authorized dealers nationwide, including online partner sites Lazada, Shopee, Akulaku, and Argomall.
Priced at PHP 15,990, the OPPOA9 2020 proved to be a huge hit in the Philippines as OPPO amassed over PHP 100M worth of sales in just the first two hours of its official release on September 28.
What made the device so popular? Let’s take a quick look at its specs.
OPPO A9 2020’s main feature are its four rear cameras. Comprised of a 48MP main, 8MP ultra-wide, and two 2MP sensors, the main camera is the star as it uses a large 1/2.25″ sized sensor. The front camera, on the other hand, has a 16MP f/2.0 sensor on the dewdrop notch.
The A9 2020 also features a 6.5-inch 20:9 HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor, 8GB RAM, and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage. It also has Game Boost 2.0 for more a much improved gaming experience.
Battery capacity is a massive 5,000mAh to ensure long gaming hours. It has reverse charging which allows it to top-up other devices through an OTG cable.
You can check out our quick hands-on of the OPPO A9 2020 for more information about the device.
OPPO A9 2020 specs:
- 6.5-inch HD IPS Display (1600 x 720, 270 ppi), 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.0GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor, 11nm
- Adreno 610 GPU, Game Boost 2.0
- 4/8GB RAM, LDDR4x Dual Channel
- 128GB Storage, UFS 2.1, microSD up to 256GB
- 48MP f/1.8 + 8MP f/2.25 + 2MP f/2.4 + 2MP f/2.4 Quad Rear Cameras, Supports 4K/30fps, EIS
- 16MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, AGPS, Beidou, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Face Unlock
- Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- USB Type-C Port
- Color OS, Android 9 Pie
- 5000mAh Battery, Reverse Charge via OTG Cable