The Vivo V17 Pro is finally official in the Philippines. The handset launched in the country today and features four rear cameras and a two pop-up selfie shooters.
The Vivo V17 Pro is priced at PHP 21,999. Pre-orders start on October 10 to 18, with release date set on October 19.
The handset can be availed through Home Credit at 0% interest in 9 or 12 month installment plans. Credit card users can also avail the V17 Pro at 0% interest in 6, 12 or 24 month installments.
Also Read: Vivo V15, V15 Pro cut prices; Save 2k
The Vivo V17 Pro features a notchless 6.44-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, an in-display fingerprint scanner, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a 4,100mAh battery.
The smartphone has a total of six cameras — two for selfies and four at the back.
The selfie cameras are housed on a motorized pop-up module with a a 32MP f/2.0 and an 8MP f/2.2 sensors.
The main cameras are composed of a 48MP f/1.8 main, an 8MP wide angle, a 2MP super macro, and a 2MP depth sensor.
Vivo V17 Pro specs:
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2400 x 1080, 408 ppi), 2.5D Glass
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Processor
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 48MP f/1.8 (Main)+ 8MP (Wide-angle) + 2MP (Super Macro) + 2MP (Depth), LED Flash
- 32MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2 Dual Front Cameras, Pop-Up Module, LED Flash
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- MicroUSB Port
- Funtouch 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- 4,100 mAh Battery, 18W Dual Engine Fast Charge