The Honor 9X is set to arrive in the Philippines on November 30. The handset is billed as a gaming phone and features a compelling spec sheet and a 48MP main camera.
The Honor 9X comes with a 6.59-inch full HD display, an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 810 processor, up to 8GB RAM, and up to 128GB storage.
For photography, the smartphone has a 48MP main camera, paired a 2MP depth sensor. It’s 16MP selfie shooter is housed on a pop-up module.
The handset also features a 4000mAh battery, a USB Type-C port, and EMUI 9.1 based on Android Pie.
Honor has not yet released the phone’s price or pre-order details. We also don’t know what variant we’ll be coming to the country. We only know when it will become available in stores and kiosks, which is on November 30.
Honor 9X specs:
- 6.59-inch Full HD Display (2340 x 1080, 391 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 810 Processor, 7nm
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 4/6/8GB RAM
- 64/128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- 48MP f/1.8 (Main) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Dual Rear Cameras, LED Flash
- 16MP f/2.2 Front Camera, Pop-Up
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C Port
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side)
- GPU Turbo 3
- EMUI 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- 4,000mAh Battery, 10W Charging