Samsung unleashes the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. The handset features a monstrous 108MP main camera, 5G support, and an Exynos 990 processor.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra’s highlight feature its four rear cameras, led by a monstrous 108MP f/1.8 sensor. The rest of the cameras include a 12MP f/2.2 ultra-wide, a 48mp f/2.0 telephoto camera, and depth vision sensors. The handset is capable of up to 100x zoom. The 40MP front shooter takes care of selfies.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra is powered by a 7nm octa-core Exynoss 990 processor paired with 12GB RAM and 128GB storage. It also has a larger 5,000mAh battery with 45W Super Fast Charging, fast wireless charging 2.0, and Wireless PowerShare.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra will be available in the Philippines starting March 6, 2020 with a price of PHP 69,990.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra specs
- 6.9-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED 2X Display (3200 x 1440, 511 ppi), 120Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10+
- 2.7GHz Octa-core Exynos 990 Processor, 7nm
- Mali-G77 MP11 GPU
- 12GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, microSD up to 1TB
- 12MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 108MP f/1.8 Wide + 48MP f/2.0 Telephoto + Depth Vision Quad Rear Cameras, Dual Pixel AF, Dual OIS, Space Zoom with up to 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom, Super Resolution Zoom up to 30x, 8K Video
- 40MP f/2.2 Punch Hole Front Camera, Dual Pixel AF
- 5G, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11
- Bluetooth 5
- USB Type-C Port
- Dolby Atmos
- Stereo Speakers by AKG
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner
- Face Recognition
- IP68 Dust and Water Resistance
- Dimensions: 166.9 x 76 x 8.8mm, 220g
- Colors: Cosmic Gray, Cosmic Black
- 5,000mAh Battery, 45W Super Fast Charging, Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, Wireless PowerShare