Huawei is bringing a new entry level phone to the Philippine market. The Huawei Y7p is launching in the country this February 17, armed with a 48MP main camera, a large display and a 4000mAh battery.
The Huawei Y7p comes with a 6.39-inch HD+ IPS display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Kirin 710F processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
The phone has three rear cameras headlined by a 48MP main camera, together with an 8MP and 2MP cameras. For selfies, there’s an 8MP front shooter in a punch hole on the display. It has a 4,000mAh battery which can be charged through the micro USB port with a 5V 2A charger.
The Huawei Y7p also features a unique design made using a “nano-texture” process. This makes the back panel reflect light causing a rainbow effect. You can also set videos as ringtones of incoming calls.
Again, the Huawei Y7p will launch in the Philippines on February 17. At this point, there are no details regarding price and availability. Stay tuned for updates.
Huawei Y7p specs
- 6.39-inch HD+ IPS Display (1560 x 720, 269 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Huawei Kirin 710F Processor
- Mali G51-MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage, MicroSD Slot up to 512GB
- 48MP f/1.8 + 8MP f/2.4 + 2MP f/2.4 Rear Cameras
- 8MP f/2.0 Punch Hole Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Micro USB Port
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- EMUI 9.1, Android 9
- 4,000mAh Battery