OPPO has just announced a new variant of the OPPO Reno3 Pro for the international market. One key difference of this model is the lack 5G connectivity. But it does make up for it with new features. The 5G OPPO Reno3 series were first introduced last December 2019.
Lack of 5G connectivity aside, the OPPO Reno3 Pro adds three new features — a new processor, dual selfie shooters, and an upgraded rear camera.
The Reno3 Pro is the first smartphone powered by a MediaTek Helio P95 processor. It packs eight cores with speeds up to 2.2GHz. It also has 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB storage options.
Another major addition is the dual selfie cameras. The front shooters reside on a punch hole with 44MP main and 2MP depth sensors.
While at the back, this 4G variant has an upgraded 64MP main camera, flanked by the same 13MP zoom, an 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP monochrome cameras.
At the front, the phone retains the 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It also has a 4,025mAh battery with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 support, and ColorOS 7 on top of Android 10.
The OPPO Reno3 Pro is priced at INR 29,990 (around PHP 21,000) for the 8GB + 128GB model, and INR 32,990 (PHP 23,100) for the 8GB + 256GB variant.
OPPO Reno3 Pro (2020) specs
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2400 x 1080, 402 ppi), 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 Processor
- PowerVR GM 9446 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128/256GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- 64MP f/1.7 Main + 13MP Zoom + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Monochrome Rear Cameras, 2x Optical Zoom
- 44MP f/2.4 + 2MP Depth Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC
- USB Type-C
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- ColorOS 7, Android 10
- Colors: Sky White, Midnight Black, Aurora Blue
- 4,025mAh Battery, 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0