The Realme C3 is finally official in the Philippines. This is the first handset that features the latest MediaTek Helio G70 gaming chip.
The Realme C3 has an official price of PHP 5,990. It will be available on offline and online stores starting March 5, 2020.
The first 1000 buyers on Lazada will get a free Realme Buds 2 valued at PHP 690. While on Shopee, the first 1000 buyers will get 10% discount by using the voucher code SHPrealmeC3 valid until March 15. The handset is also available through Home Credit.
To recap, the Realme C3 comes with a 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display with a waterdrop notch for the 5MP selfie camera. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio G70 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage.
Also Read: Realme 5i review
The phone comes with triple rear cameras — 12MP main, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro. It also has a large 5,000mAh battery that charges via a microUSB port, and Realme UI Android 10.
For more information about the phone, you can check out our Realme C3 review.
Realme C3 Specs
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS Display (1600 x 720, 270 ppi) Corning Gorilla Glass, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 Processor
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB storage, expandable via microSD
- 12MP f/1.8 Main + 2MP Portrait + 2MP Macro Triple Rear Cameras, PDAF
- 5MP f/2.4 Front Camera, AI Beauty, AI HDR
- 4G VoLTE, Dual Nano SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Face Unlock
- MicroUSB, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, FM Radio
- Realme UI, Android 10
- Colors: Frozen Blue, Blazing Red
- 5,000mAh Battery, 10W Charger