The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S is now available on Lazada Philippines. To celebrate, the 4GB + 64GB variant comes with a PHP 500 discount for today, May 8, 2020.
Those looking to get the one should check out this link ASAP. Promo will run until supplies last. The phone comes with four rear cameras and a Snapdragon 720G processor.
The Redmi Note 9S is priced at PHP 10,490 for the 4GB + 64GB model, and PHP 11,990 for the 6GB + 128GB model.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
To recap, the Redmi Note 9S is designed around the 6.67-inch full HD+ IPS display with a 2400 x 1080 resolution, HDR10 support, and a punch hole camera on the upper middle of the panel.
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 4GB + 64GB and 8GB + 128GB variants. It has a 5,020mAh battery with a USB Type-C 18W fast charger, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and MIUI 11 on board.
At the rear are four cameras with a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 5MP macro, and a 2MP depth sensors. While the punch hole cutout houses a 16MP selfie shooter with a f/2.5 aperture lens and 120fps slow-motion video recording .
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S specs
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ IPS TinyDot Display (2400 x 1080, 394 ppi), Corning Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10
- 2.3GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 4/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64/128GB UFS 2.1 Storage, MicroSD Slot up to 512GB
- 48MP f/2.8 Main + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth Quad Rear Cameras, LED Flash
- 16MP Punch Hole Front Camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side)
- P2i Splash Proof
- MIUI 11, Android 10
- 5,020mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging