Vivo is officially bringing the Vivo V19 to the Philippines. The company is set to unveil the mid-range smartphone on June 13, 2020.
At this point, pricing and availability details are still unknown. I guess we’ll find out more on launch day.
The Vivo V19 features a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display with a 2400 by 1080 resolution, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a pill-shaped punch hole for the 32MP and 8MP selfie shooter.
The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB of storage.
At the back are the phone’s main highlights — the four rear cameras with a 48MP main, an 8MP wide-angle, 2MP super macro, and 2MP depth shooters.
The phone also has a 4,500mAh battery with a 33-watt FlashCharge which, Vivo claims, can top-up the device from 0% to 50% in just 30 minutes.
Vivo V19 Global Version specs
- Display: 6.44-inch Super AMOLED Display (2,400 x 1,080), 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128/256GB storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Depth + 2MP Macro Cameras
- Front Cameras: 32MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide Cameras
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Liquid Cooling
- OS:Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10
- Colors: Gleam Black, Sleek Silver
- Battery: 4,500mAh Battery, 33W FlashCharge 2.0 Fast Charging