We’ve previously reported that the POCOPHONE F2 Pro is coming to the Philippines. It looks like we finally have an official date as well. Its time to mark your calendars because the POCO F2 Pro will launch in the Philippines on June 15, 2020.
The announcement was made on POCO’s official Facebook page, with the hashtags #POCOisBACK, #PowerfullyCool and #POCOPH.
No price and availability details have been revealed, but we do have an idea (a guess, really), as to how much it could cost. Looking at its price in Europe of EUR 499, we expect it to be somewhere north of PHP 27,000.
With that kind of price, this flagship killer is right up the alley of those in the market for a powerful phone with an upper mid-range budget to spare.
POCO F2 Pro
To recap, the POCO F2 Pro features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with up to 8GB RAM and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. It has a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner with a standard 60Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate.
For the cameras, there’s a quad setup in the back with a 64 main Sony IMX686 sensor. The secondary cameras include a 13MP ultra-wide, a 5MP telemacro (that’s 2x zoom for the tele part and a focusing distance of 3-7cm for macro), and a 2MP depth sensor. Selfies are handled by a 20MP pop-up camera.
The POCO F2 Pro also runs on MIUI 11 on top of Android 10, powered by a 4,700mAh battery with 30W fast charging.
POCO F2 Pro specs
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 394ppi, 60Hz Refresh Rate, 180Hz Sampling Rate, 100% DCI-P3, HDR10+
- Processor: 2.84GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor
- RAM: 6GB/8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 Storage
- Rear Camera: 64MP Main (6P Lens, OIS) + 13MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Telemacro (2x Zoom) + 2MP Depth
- Front Camera: 20MP Selfie Camera, Pop-up, 120fps Slow-mo
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AX, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Others: USB Type-C, IR Blaster, In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- OS: MIUI 11, Android 10
- Battery: 4,700mAh Battery, 30W Fast Charging