The POCO F2 Pro officially launches in the Philippines. With the local pricing announced, this definitely takes the crown of flagship killer.
In the Philippines, the POCO F2 Pro is priced at PHP 26,990 for the 6GB + 128GB model, and PHP 29,990 for the 8GB + 256GB model. You can get it in Mi Authorizes Stores starting today, June 15, 2020.
The phone is also going to be on sale in Lazada Philippines on June 18. It will have much lower prices of PHP 24,990 and PHP 27,990, respectively.
So what do you get for a starting sub-25k price tag? With the POCO F2 Pro, a lot apparently. Check out the comparison table Xiaomi PH showed during the livestream launch (which, you can watch here).
Clearly, you can see the well the handset compares to two Android heavyweights (with the price tags to match) — the Samsung Galaxy S20+ and the OnePlus 8 Pro. It even undercuts upper midrange devices.
POCO F2 Pro
To recap, the POCO F2 Pro features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with up to 8GB RAM and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. It has a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner with a standard 60Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate.
There are four cameras at the back with a 64 main Sony IMX686 sensor. The secondary cameras are the 13MP ultra-wide, 5MP telemacro (that’s 2x zoom for the tele part and a focusing distance of 3-7cm for macro), and 2MP depth cameras. For selfies, it has a 20MP pop-up camera.
The POCO F2 Pro also runs on MIUI 11 on top of Android 10, powered by a 4,700mAh battery with 30W fast charging.
POCO F2 Pro specs
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 394ppi, 60Hz Refresh Rate, 180Hz Sampling Rate, 100% DCI-P3, HDR10+
- Processor: 2.84GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor
- RAM: 6GB/8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 Storage
- Rear Camera: 64MP Main (6P Lens, OIS) + 13MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Telemacro (2x Zoom) + 2MP Depth
- Front Camera: 20MP Selfie Camera, Pop-up, 120fps Slow-mo
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AX, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Others: USB Type-C, IR Blaster, In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- OS: MIUI 11, Android 10
- Battery: 4,700mAh Battery, 30W Fast Charging