The Honor 30 Youth Edition, or Honor 30 Lite, has just been announced. Its the latest phone from the brand with a 90Hz display and 5G connectivity.
The handset’s price starts at CNY 1,700, which is around PHP 12,000 or USD 240. It will be available in China first on July 8.
Honor 30 Youth Edition / Honor 30 Lite
The Honor 30 Youth Edition is powered by a 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 800 with a Mali-G57 MC4 graphics. The chip has four 2GHz Cortex A76 and four 2GHz A55 cores. There are two models, 6GB + 64GB and 8GB + 128GB.
The handset runs on Magic UI 3.1 based on Android 10, meaning there’s no Google Playstore or other services here.
The Honor 30 Youth Edition has a 6.5-inch full HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch sampling rate, which makes this phone a good gaming device.
There’s a dewdrop notch for a 16MP selfie snapper. While at the back, you have a 48MP main camera with a 1/2-inch sized sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP for depth information.
The phone has a Super Night Mode, with the capability to record 4K videos.
You might also like: Honor X10 Max coming on July 2; Specs leak before launch
The Honor 30 Youth Edition also has a 4,000mAh. It has a 22.5-watt fast charging, allowing for a 50% top-up in 30 minutes via a USB Type-C port.
In addition, you also get a 3.5mm headphone jack which is always a good thing.
Honor 30 Youth Edition / Honor 30 Lite specs
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ IPS Display, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC4
- RAM: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB Storage, NM Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: Magic UI 3.1, Android 10
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery, 22.5W Fast Charge