OPPO recently launched budget handset OPPO A12s. The phone is a rehash of the OPPO A12, but with a different design and a slight downgrade in specs.
The OPPO A12s has a 6.22-inch HD+ display with a 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor, 3GB RAM, and 32GB storage. There are dual cameras at the back with a 13MP main and a 2MP depth sensors. For selfies, it has a 5MP front snapper on a dewdrop notch.
You might also like: OPPO A92 review: Great for music and videos
The handset is powered by a relatively large 4,320mAh battery and runs on ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9 Pie.
Unlike the A12’s diamond patterned back panel, this one features an “S” design.
Priced at $129, the OPPO A12s is available in Light Blue and Light Silver, and will be initially sold in Cambodia.
OPPO A12s specs
- Display: 6.22-inch HD+ Display (1520 x 720)
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, MicroSD Slot up to 256GB
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + 2MP Depth, Dual Cameras
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Rear-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Micro USB, 3.5 Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 6.1, Android 9 Pie
- Battery: 4,230mAh Battery