OPPO unveiled the OPPO A93 in Vietnam, ahead of planned October 6 launch. According to reports, the phone is a rebranded OPPO F17 Pro and Reno4 Lite, but with 18-watt fast charging.
The OPPO A93 features a 6.43-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with a 2400 x 1080 resolution and a pill-shaped punch hole selfie camera. It is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 expandable storage.
At the back are quad cameras on a square module, comprised of a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, and two other 2MP sensors. It also has dual selfie snappers with 16MP and 2MP sensors.
You might also like: OPPO Watch officially available in PH for P12,990
As for its battery, there’s the aforementioned 4,000mAh capacity with 18W fast charging. It also has a headphone jack, a USB Type-C port, and ColorOS 7.2 on top of Android 10.
The OPPO A93 comes in black and white colorways with a price of VND 7,490,000 (~PHP 15,700 or USD 325). At this point, there’s no news yet if the handset will come to the Philippines.
OPPO A93 specs
- Display: 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 409ppi
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P95
- GPU: PowerVP GM9446
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Depth + 2MP, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP + 2MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack,
- OS: ColorOS 7.2, Android 10
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging