The vivo V20 SE gets a huge price discount of Php 2,000 as part of the brand’s December holiday deals.
The vivo V20 SE’s promo price of Php 13,999 (from its original price of Php 15,999) takes effect starting December 1 until supplies last. It is available on Shopee, Lazada, and all vivo concept stores and kiosks nationwide.
The vivo V20 SE takes after its bigger brothers the V20 Pro and V20 and offers a gorgeous slim body which measures in at 161.00 x 74.08 x 7.83mm. At the front, it has a 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with narrow bezels, an in-display fingerprint scanner and a 2400 x 1080 resolution. The display offers a 90.12% screen-to-body ratio with 103% NTSC saturation and a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
Inside, the V20 SE is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. It has multi-turbo features that optimizes software and hardware to enhance overall performance.
You also get a large 4,100mAh battery with 33W fast charging that vivo says can charge the up to 62% in just 30 minutes or 100% in under an hour.
At the back you have a triple camera setup with a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide and 2MP for depth. While at the front is a 32MP selfie snapper.
Rounding out the spec sheet, the V20 SE runs on Funtouch 11, based on Android 10. It also has a USB-C port and dual band Wi-Fi.
vivo V20 SE specs
- Display: 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display
- Processor: 2.0GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, 11nm
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras, Dual LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C
- OS: Funtouch 11, Android 10
- Colors: Sunset Melody, Midnight Jazz, Moonlight Sonata
- Battery: 4,100mAh Battery, 33W Fast Charging