Infinix is off to a great start this year with the upcoming arrival of the Infinix Note 8, scheduled to launch in the Philippines on January 15, 2021.
As for the specs, the smartphone does come with a good set. For starters, Note 8 has a MediaTek Helio G80 chipset inside, with 6GB RAM and 128GB expandable storage. It also has a large 5,200mAh battery with support for USB-C 18W fast charging.
At the front is a large 6.95-inch HD Dual Infinity-O display with a 1640 x 720 resolution and a pill shaped punch hole on the upper left corner housing 16MP + 2MP selfie cameras. Around back sits four cameras with a 64MP main and three 2MP sensors for macro, depth and AI lens. It also has quad-LED flash.
The Infinix Note 8 also features a USB-C port, stereo speakers, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Price and Availability
Infinix Note 8 specs
- Display: 6.95-inch HD Dual Infinity-O IPS Display, 1640 x 720
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80, 12nm
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth + 2MP AI Lens, Quad Cameras
- Front Cameras: 16MP + 2MP Depth, Selfie Cameras
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC Dual Band, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, DTS
- OS: XOS 7.1, Android 10
- Battery: 5,200mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging