TL;DR: The realme C25 will become official in the Philippines on April 15.
realme is set to launch the realme C25 in the Philippines on April 15, 6PM. The news was announced on their Facebook page.
The smartphone is the first realme C-series with a TÜV Rheinland Certification, ensuring high reliability and quality.
The realme C25 is the latest budget smartphone from realme. Having launched in Indonesia last March, it came with a price tag of IDR 2,299,000, which is around Php 7,700 when converted.
The phone features a 6.5-inch HD+ display, a Helio G70 processor, and a huge 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. There will be two storage variants, namely 4GB + 64GB and 4GB + 128GB.
For its cameras, there are three at the back — a 48MP main and a couple of 2MP’s for B/W and macro — and an 8MP in front for selfies. It also sports a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, a USB-C port, and realme UI 2.0.
ALSO READ: Kathryn Bernardo is the new face of realme Philippines
We’ll find out more details about the phone’s official price and availability once its launches this month. You can also check it out here: realme C25 4GB + 64GB and realme C25 4GB + 128GB.
For now, stay tuned for more updates.
realme C25 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ LCD Display, 1600 x 720, 88.7% Screen to Body Ratio
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G70, 12nm
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 2MP B/W + 2MP Macro, Triple AI Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Rear Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: realme UI 2.0, Android 11
- Battery: 6000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging