TL;DR: realme Watch 2 Pro is now official, launches in Malaysia.
realme launches its latest wearable, the realme Watch 2 Pro, in Malaysia.
The realme Watch 2 Pro has a look that’s similar to the Watch 2 (which resembles an Apple Watch) but with a bigger 1.75-inch touchscreen display with a peak brightness of 600 nits.
The watch offers a dual satellite GPS, allowing joggers to not rely on smartphones for running routes, and offers up to 14 days of battery life, thanks to its 390mAh battery. The smartwatch also supports over 100 watch faces.
As for the build, you get a square-shaped casing with an IP68 dust and water resistance. Moreover, it comes with access to music and the camera controls, as well as notifications for calls and texts.
Price and Availability
The realme Watch 2 Pro has a price of RM 299 (around Php 3,500 or USD 70). It comes in Space Grey and Metallic Silver color options and bundled with liquid silicone straps.
It is coming to Malaysia on May 29, 2021. No news yet of a release date for the Philippine market, so stay tuned for that.
realme Watch 2 Pro specs
- Display: 1.75-inch Display, 320 x 385, 600 Nits
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Sensors: Heart Rate Monitor, Blood Oxygen Measurement
- Others: IP68 Water Resistance Rating, realme Link, Music Control, Remote Camera, Find Phone, Custom Dial, 100 Watch Faces
- Dimensions: 255.2 x 38.9 x 12.65mm, 40g
- Color: Space Grey, Metallic Silver
- Battery: 390mAh Battery (Up to 14 days)