TL;DR: realme announces the realme X7 Max 5G with a Dimensity 1200 chipset.
realme recently unveiled a new midrange 5G phone in India. The realme X7 Max 5G packs a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset.
At the front, the midrange phone has a 6.43-inch FHD Super AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a punch hole for a 16MP selfie camera.
Inside, the phone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G SoC with 8GB + 128GB and 12GB + 256GB variants. It also has a 4500mAh battery with rapid 50W fast charging.
At the back, you have a 64MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP macro. It also features a USB-C port and realme UI 2 on top of Android 11.
Price and Availability
- realme X7 Max 5G 8GB + 128GB: INR 26,999 (around Php 18,00)
- realme X7 Max 5G 12GB + 256GB: INR 29,999 (around Php 20,000)
The realme X7 Max 5G is coming to India starting June 4, 2021. We’re unsure if its launching in the Philippines, but we do have our finger’s crossed.
realme X7 Max 5G specs
- Display: 6.43-inch FHD AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G
- RAM: 8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Stereo Speakers, Stainless Steel Vapour Cooling
- OS: realme UI 2, Android 11
- Battery: 4500mAh Battery, 50W Fast Charging, 2.5W Reverse Charging