TL;DR: The Infinix Hot 10S will launch in the Philippines on June 14.
The Infinix Hot 10S is set to launch in the Philippines on June 14, 2021, expanding Infinix’s Hot 10 portfolio in the country.
In the product line-up, the Hot series is known for coming up with fun and youthful smartphones with extremely attractive pricing. But given the specs of the Hot 10S, we’re seeing the series evolve into something more than just cheap mid-range devices.
For those asking for the price, we have to wait until launch day for that information. However, international pricing suggests a sub Php 6.5K phone. We’ll see.
To recap, the Infinix Hot 10S features a 6.82-inch HD+ displays with 90Hz refresh rate. powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 processors with 6GB RAM and up to 128GB storage. It has a huge 6000mAh battery with three cameas at the back (48MP, 2MP, AI lens) and an 8MP front snapper for selfies.
Capping of the specs, the phone also has a rear fingerprint scanner, a micro USB port, a headphone jack, and face unlock.
Infinix Hot 10S specs
- Display: 6.82-inch HD+ Ultra Smooth Display, 1640 x 720, 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, MicroSD Slot up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP Main + 2MP Depth + AI Lens, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Rear Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, FM Radio
- OS: XOS 7.6, Android 11
- Battery: 6000mAh Battery