Samsung introduces its latest addition to the Galaxy M Series, the new Galaxy M53 5G. The smartphone comes in blue, green, and brown, with a price of P29,990.
The Samsung Galaxy M53 5G features a 120Hz 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, powered by a 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor. It comes with 8GB RAM and a generous 256GB expandable storage.
One of its main highlights is the 108MP main camera. It also has an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP depth, and a 2MP macro. Meanwhile, there’s a 32MP camera for selfies.
The Galaxy M53 5G also features a side-fingerprint scanner, extra virtual RAM, Android 12, and a 5000mAh battery with 25W fast charging.
Check out the full spec sheet below.
Samsung Galaxy M53 specs
- 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, 2400 x 1080, 120Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 900
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB storage, microSD expansion slot
- 108MP main
- 32MP selfie camera
- 5G, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi AC, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC
- Side fingerprint sensor, USB-C, mono speaker
- One UI 4.1, Android 12
- 5000mAh battery, 25W fast charging