The realme GT Neo 3 is set to launch in the Philippines on July 28. After a series of teasers on its Facebook page, the country’s top smartphone brand has finally announced a launch date.
The smartphone comes highly anticipated as it is expected to offer value-for-money features.
To recap, the realme GT Neo 3 packs the latest MediaTek Dimenisty 8100 5G chipset with up to 12GB RAM and up to 26GB storage. It is equipped with a spacious 6.7-inch FHD AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a 16MP punch hole shooter.
The phone has a triple camera setup at the back, headlined by a 50MP main camera with a Sony IMX766 sensor, alongside an 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro camera.
Battery capacity is a huge 5000mAh with a speedy 80W SuperDart Charge. It also comes with Dolby Atmos stereo speakers and hi-res audio support.
As for the price, it will be revealed on launch day. But if we have to guess, it’s probably going to be somewhere in the P26,000 range, close to global prices.
realme GT Neo 3 specs
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2412 x 1080, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G, 2.85Ghz Octa-core
- RAM: 8GB / 12GB RAM, LPDDR5, up to 5GB Dynamic RAM
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB storage, UFS 3.1
- Rear Cameras: 50MP Main (Sony IMX766, OIS), 8MP Ultra-wide, 2MP Macro
- Front Camera: 16MP selfie camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Colors: Nitro Blue, Sprint White, Asphalt Black
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 80W SuperDart Charge