Infinix will soon launch its latest flagship, the Infinix Zero Ultra, in the Philippines. The smartphone features a powerful 200MP camera and a blazing 180W fast charging.
Apart from those highlight features, the Infinix Zero Ultra comes with a 6.8-inch 3D Curved AMOLED display with a 120hz refresh rate, 260Hz touch sampling rate, and up to 900 nits of brightness.
It’s powered by a Mediatek Dimensity 920 5G with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It also has an in-display fingerprint scanner and a VC cooling system.
The primary camera has a 200MP sensor, alongside 13MP and 2MP cameras. Meanwhile, a 32MP front camera handles selfies.
The Infinix Zero Ultra is also equipped with a 4500mAh battery. According to Infinix, the 180W fast charging can top up the phone to 100% in just 12 minutes.
The phone comes in two colors — Coslight Silver, an embossed 3D textured glass, and Genesis Noir.
See also: Infinix Zero 20, Note 12 2023 with Helio G99 revealed
As for the price, we are expecting the Infinix Zero Ultra has an affordable SRP. We’ll find out on launch day. Stay tuned.
Infinix Zero Ultra 5G specs
- Display: 6.8-inch FHD+ 3D Curved AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 360Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 900 nits
- CPU: Mediatek Dimensity 920 5G
- RAM/Storage: 8GB+256GB
- Rear Cameras: 200MP Main (OIS) + 13MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, VC Cooling System
- OS: XOS 12, Android 12
- Colors: Coslight Silver, Genesis Noir
- Battery: 4500mAh, 180W Fast Charging