Cherry Mobile continues to surprise us with newer and cheaper product offerings. The company released a slew of android phones and tablets and one of them is a contender in the 10-inch category to which the iPad 2 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 belong. Cherry Mobile is therefore up against formidable products but I must say the pricing makes the difference.
Cherry Mobile’s new 10-inch tablet is called the Supreme. It is priced very competitively at only P16,899, but the specs are almost at par with high-end tablets.
Cherry Mobile Supreme 10-inch Tablet Specifications
- 10.1-inch Capacitive Touch Screen
- 1GHz Nvidia Tegra 2 (dual core 1Ghz) ARM Cortex-A9) Processor
- Android 2.2 (Froyo) upgradable to a higher version
- 1GB RAM
- Wifi, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, HDMI
- Front and rear cameras
- 8GB storage, expandable to 32 GB
Being a dual-core tablet, the Cherry Mobile Supreme promises to take your multimedia, gaming, browsing and multitasking experience to a whole new level. According to Cherry Mobile, the Supreme will be available by late November or early December.