Microsoft recently announced the Lumia 730 the Lumia 735. Both Lumias are essentially the same phone, except that the former is dual SIM variant, while the latter is LTE capable.
Both selfie-centered phones are packed with an impressive 5MP front-facing camera with a wide-angle 24mm lens. The wide angle lens will give it better coverage, especially when taking selfies or groufies (?) at arms length.
The Lumia 735 will have an estimated price of 219 EUR (roughly P12,500), while the 730 will be at 199 EUR (around P11,500). Both Lumias will start shipping in September in selected markets.
Lumia 730 and 735 Specs:
- 4.7” HD OLED (1280 x 720) screen; Super Sensitive Touch for glove and nail usage
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 8GB of storage (+15GB free OneDrive, +micro SD up to 128GB)
- 6.7 MP main camera with AF and LED flash
- 5 MP Front facing camera; wide-angle Full HD, 1080p video
- 2220 mAh battery; Wireless charging support available only on LTE variants
- HERE location services Free global HERE Maps and HERE Drive + Free HERE Transit available in the Store
- Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim