The company that made the Android 3.2 MediaPad tablet just unveiled a Gingerbread handset. Chinese company Huawei announced the Vision handset packing 3.7-inch display and runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It has an aluminum alloy unibody and will be available in rose gold, silver or charcoal colors.
Notable features of the Huawei Vision are 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM 8255 processor and 5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash and 720p video recording. Vision also features 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, 512MB of RAM, 2GB of ROM, a microSD slot that supports 32GB, and a micro-USB 2.0 socket. The handset measures 9.9 millimeters at its thinnest point and weighs only 121 grams.
It will be available starting September.
Huawei Vision Specifications
- 3.7-inch touchscreen
- 3D user interface and carousel animation display
- Android Gingerbread 2.3 OS
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM 8255-1 GHz processor
- 512 RAM, 2GB ROM
- microSD slot (supports up to 32GB)
- 9.9mm at its thinnest point and at around 121g
- 720P video recording
- 5 megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash
- Bluetooth V2.1 with A2DP
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n internet
saan ba meron niyan?
are Huawei phones available in the Philippines?