The Nokia Lumia 1020 with the rumored EOS camera has been leaked by Windows Phone Central ahead of its rumored launch. The Lumia 1020 will allegedly pack a 41-megapixel camera which, by current mobile phone camera standards, is astounding.
The Nokia Lumia 1020 will have a F2.2 aperture and will be supported by Xenon and LED flash for those needed low light shots. It will also feature optical image stabilization and a Pro Camera app that’s said to have settings for controlling ISO, white balance, manual focus, shutter speed and flash.
Here are the rumored specs and features of the Nokia Lumia 1020.
- Optical image stabilization (OIS)
- Takes the image in a 32MP and 5MP at the same time in 16:9
- The 5MP image is over sampled dropping 7pixels into one “super pixel”
- Shoots 38MP in 4:3
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage, no microSD expansion
- WP8 V 8.0.10322.71
- FM radio, Flip to silence
- Optional wireless charging backplate
Windows Phone Central says that the Nokia Lumia 1020 will be priced at around $602 and it will be available in yellow, white and black colors. It will reportedly be released this July. Personally, I think the rumored pricing is reasonable for a camera with this features.
Source: Windows Phone Central
doesnt it say 41mp vs 32mp?