Oppo Electronics, a Chinese smartphone maker will be making its presence known locally under Philippine Oppo Mobile Technology, Inc. I chanced upon an ad for job vacancies under the classified section of a local newspaper. The ad also mentioned that “they are building up a new company” here. Its not known when or if they will proceed with the release of their smartphones.
Oppo came into the Android scene when they announced the Oppo Find 5 late 2012. It was touted as the world’s first smartphone that featured a 1080P IPS display and a staggering 441 PPI. The Find 5 was positively reviewed for its beautiful design and killer specs (at the time). The company made waves again when it announced that their newest flagship, the Oppo N1, was going to be released with 2 variants: one with Oppo’s proprietary version of Android, and another with CyanogenMod. Again, it is not known when or if these phones will be available locally.
Oppo N1 ‘s set of features:
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support; penta-band 3G with HSPA
- 5.9″ 16M-color 1080p Super IPS LCD with 373ppi
- Android OS v4.3 Jelly Bean with CyanogenMod 10.2; Android 4.4 KitKat is on its way with a CyanogenMod 11 update
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 CPU, 2 GB RAM, Adreno 320 GPU; Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset
- Rotating 13 MP autofocus camera with dual-LED flash
- 1080p video recording @ 30fps with HDR mode, continuous autofocus and stereo sound
- Dual-band Wi-Fi ac/a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA; Wireless TV-out (Miracast)
- GPS with A-GPS
- 16GB/32GB of built-in storage
- microUSB 2.0 port, USB on the go support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- 3610 mAh battery
ire release kaya yong oppo find 7 dito sa pinas
Hopefully ilabas nila hung N1 dito. La pa news about releases.