LG Philippines officially launched the LG G3 in an exciting event last July 1. I wandered towards their display area and spent some time playing with the demo units. And let me tell you, I am impressed. Now, I think most of you probably know what the G3 has to offer, so I won’t dwell too much on what it can do.
My initial impressions are mostly positive. The G3 feels good in the hand. It’s well built, feels solid, and very light.
The UI feels smooth and very responsive. The new icons also get a nod. Their circle graphic motif along with simple colors and design really work well together.
The 5.5 inch screen takes up most of the front, and it is absolutely gorgeous. The colors really pop out.
Honestly, I think the LG G3 is on it’s way into becoming one of this year’s best smartphones. This is definitely a winner.
The 16GB LG G3 retails for P31,990, while the 32GB version goes for P35,990.
LG G3 specs:
- 5.5 inch QHD IPS display (1440 x 2560; 538 ppi), Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of storage (+microSD up to 128GB)/li>
- 13 MP camera with laser AF, OIS, dual-LED flash
- 2.1 MP front camera
- 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, USB OTG, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000mAh removable battery
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat