LG Electronics announced the official launch of the LG G3 Beat. It actually kind of looks like a mini version of their flagship, the G3. It has mid range specs, and also features the Floating Arc metallic design, fast Laser Auto Focus and thin bezels that made the current flagship famous. In a nutshell, the G3 Beat looks as gorgeous as the G3.
The only thing that could make this smartphone a hit in mid range territory is the price. If the LG G3 Beat’s price is close to its mid-range counterparts, then it’s extra features and cool flagship looks give it a leg up against the competition.
The LG G3 Beat will first launch in South Korea on July 18, followed by a global rollout thereafter.
LG G3 Beat key specs:
- 5.0-inch HD IPS (1280 x 720, 294ppi)
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB of storage (+microSD)
- 8MP rear cam with Laser Auto Focus
- 1.3MP front cam
- 2,540mAh removable battery
- 4G LTE / HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS/Glonass, NFC
- Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat