ASUS Philippines has recently announced the newest member of the Zenfone series, the ZenFone C (ZC451CG). Priced at an affordable P4,595, the stylish compact comes with an Intel processor, a vivid 4.5-inch display, and a 5MP PixelMaster main camera.
Under the hood, you’ll find a 1.2GHz quad core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with their patented Hyper Threading technology. The tech allows multiple threads to run on each core, allowing for better performance and increased efficiency. To handle applications, the phone comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage.
Rounding out the specs, the ZenFone C’s 4.5 inch FWVGA display has a resolution of 854 x 480. It boasts improved brightness and clarity and vivid color reproduction.
For budding phone-togaphers (yes, I think that’s a word), the PixelMaster camera has a 5MP sensor with a large aperture of f/2.0 for improved colors and low light shots. The phone’s Low Light mode uses pixel-merging technology to capture up to 400%-brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash.
ZenFone C (ZC451CG) will be available next week in all authorized re-sellers nationwide for only P4,595.
Asus ZenFone C key specs:
- 4.5-inch LED-backlit TFT (854 x 480)
- 1.2GHz quad core Intel Atom Z2520 with Hyper Threading technology
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of storage with Micro SD card support up to 64GB and ASUS WebStorage 5GB (lifetime)
- 5MP PixelMaster main camera; f/2.0-aperture; auto-focus lens with LED flash
- 0.3MP front camera
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with ASUS ZenUI
- Dual SIM (dual active)
- GSM, HSDPA
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, GLONASS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- Removable 2100mAh lithium-ion battery
- Black, white and red
- Dimensions: 136.5 x 67 x 10.9~6.2mm
- Weight: 149g