Lenovo recently announced the availability of the Lenovo A7000 in retail stores nationwide. The smartphone, which launched last May, was sold exclusively through Lazada.
The Lenovo A7000 is made for watching movies. It is the first smartphone to feature the latest Dolby Atmos technology. Believe me, the sound it generates makes movies and videos a lot better (of course, this would work better with a pair of good headphones). It comes with bright 5.5-inch HD 720p display, a MediaTek 4G LTE True8Core processor, an ARM Mali760 MP2 GPU and 2GB RAM. The rest of the specs include an 8MP main camera and a 5MP front camera, 8GB of storage, and Dual SIM compatibility.
The Lenovo A7000 is now available in Lenovo outlets for only PHP7, 999. It comes bundled with a free back cover (that’s PHP699), and a screen protector (PHP299).
Lenovo A7000 key specs:
- 5.5″ HD (1280 x 720) IPS
- 1.5GHz True8Core MediaTek MT6752m
- ARM Mali760 MP2
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB storage (+microSD up to 32GB)
- 8MP auto-focus main camera with LED flash
- 5MP fixed-focus
- Dual SIM (Mini SIM)
- GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- LTE Cat 4 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mpbs (UL)
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS support, FM radio
- 2900 mAh (Li-polymer), replaceable
- VIBE UI 2.0, Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Onyx Black, Pearl White