Interested buyers can now get the Lenovo VIBE Shot at retail stores nationwide. The camera phone was initially available at Lazada when it was launched last July 29.
The VIBE Shot looks like a cross between a camera and a smartphone. The smartphone is quite thin at 7.6mm thickness and features a 5 inch Full HD screen. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and 3GB of RAM. It’s made with premium materials boasting a full aluminum outer frame, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 front and back panels.
The VIBE Shot is now available for PHP17, 999. It comes with a free back cover (PHP699 value) and screen protector (PHP299 value). It is available in Carmine Red, Graphite Grey, and Pearl White.
Lenovo VIBE Shot key specs:
- 5-inch full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080; 400 ppi), Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.7 GHz octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage +microSD card up to 128GB
- 16MP main camera; BSI sensor; tri-color flash; OIS; IR sensor; 6P lens with blue glass filter and sapphire cover, F2.2
- 8MP front facing camera
- LTE, GSM
- Dual micro SIM; dual standby
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery (non-removable)
- Dimensions: 142 x 70.4 x 7.6 mm; 145 g
- Colors: Graphite Grey, Pearl White, Carmine Red
- Android Lollipop 5.1