After launching the acclaimed LG G4 and the LG G4 Stylus earlier this year, LG Electronics has gone full circle by releasing the LG G4 Beat LTE.
The LG G4 Beat LTE comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD IPS Display, a 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 615 processor, 1.5 GB RAM and 8 GB of storage. It also has the LG G4’s curved back design as well as the artisan-forged metallic back plates in metallic silver, ceramic white, and shiny gold.
The main camera uses an 8 MP sensor equipped with LG’s Color Spectrum Sensor and Laser Auto Focus. It also carries over the Manual Mode found on the LG G4. The Manual Mode allows you to set the white balance, exposure and aperture level, ISO level, and shutter speed using designated dials.
The LG G4 Beat LTE is now available in stores nationwide with a retail price of PHP 12,990.
If you want to learn more about LG G4 Beat, you may visit www.lg.com/ph; like LG Philippines’ Facebook page; or follow @LGPhilippines on Twitter and Instagram.
LG G4 Beat key specs:
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD (1920 x 1080, 423ppi)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Processor
- 1.5 GB / 8 GB
- 8MP main camera; Color Spectrum Sensor; Laser Auto Focus
- 5MP front camera
- 4G LTE / WCDMA (3G)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n; Bluetooth 4.1; NFC
- A-GPS; Glonass
- Dimensions: 142.7 x 72.6 x 9.85mm; 140 g
- Battery: 2,300mAh (removable)
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Colors: Metallic Silver / Ceramic White / Shiny Gold
- PHP 12,990