The Alcatel Flash Plus 2 recently became official in the country. The smartphone features a metal casing, a fingerprint sensor, and an octa-core Helio P10 chipset. And beginning May 31, 12 noon, you can get one exclusively through Lazada.
Alcatel Flash Plus 2
The Alcatel Plash Plus 2 has features not normally found on sub-P7K smartphones. For starters, the 5.5-inch device has a full HD IPS display, wrapped in a metal build. It comes with a fingerprint sensor, a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset and 2GB of RAM. Photos are handled by a 13MP sensor equipped with an f/2.0 aperture and phase detection autofocus.
The rest of the specs include 16GB storage plus microSD expansion, a Mali-T860 GPU, 32-bit DAC support, a 3000mAH battery, and Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The Alcatel Flash Plus 2 will be available through Lazada starting May 31, 12 noon. Click on the source link at the end of this post for more details.
Alcatel Flash Plus 2 key specs:
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS Display (1920 x 1080; 401 ppi)
- 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 CPU
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM / 16GB Storage +microSD up to 128GB
- 13MP Main Camera with 1/3-inch sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, f/2.0 Aperture, Phase Detection AF, dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP Front Camera
- AKM4375 32-bit DAC with IRD Digital Filter
- LTE Capable
- Dual Micro SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Dual Band 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Micro USB Type-C with OTG
- Bluetooth v4.1
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- FM Radio
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3,000 mAh non-removable battery w/ quick charge
- Dimensions: 152.6mm x 76.4mm x 8.2mm; 157 grams
- Colors: luna silver, venus gold
- Price: P6,990