Sony Philippines quietly launched its newest flagship, the Sony Xperia X, last week. The company upped the ante this time and improved the phones’ camera and the battery management, coupled with Sony’s distinct style and design.
Sony Xperia X Dual SIM
The Sony Xperia X is a 5-inch smartphone that comes with an IPS Triluminos display, a 64-bit hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 3GB of RAM and up to 64GB of storage. The phone boasts a narrow build and a minimalistic design that feature thin bezels. It has a 2.5D scratch resistant glass that slightly slopes down on the sides and metal back plate.
For mobile photographers, the Xperia X is equipped with Sony’s impressive 24MP main camera. It has improved capabilities that include a unique Predictive Hybrid Autofocus, SteadyShot for videos, among others. The smartphone also comes with a 13MP front camera with the capability of reaching up to ISO 6400 for improved low-light selfies.
Other notable specifications include front-facing stereo speakers, NFC, a fingerprint scanner and a 2620 mAh battery. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with the Sony’s Xperia UI on top.
Sony Xperia X Dual SIM key specs:
- 5.0 inch IPS Triluminos Display (1080 x 1920; 441 psi)
- 2.5D Scratch-resistant Glass, Oleophobic Coating
- 64-bit Hexa-core Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 Processor
- Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Areno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB
- 23MP Main Camera with f/2.0, Phase Detection AF, LED Flash, 1/2.3” Sensor Size
- 13MP Front Camera with f/2.0, 1/3” Sensor Size
- LTE / HSPA / GSM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, aptX, LE
- GPS / GLONASS / A-GPS
- NFC, FM Radio, Fingerprint Scanner
- Front Facing Stereo Speakers
- 2620 mAh Non-removable Battery with Quick Charge 2.0
- Xperia UI, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Colors: White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold, Rose Gold
- Dimension: 5.62 x 2.73 x 0.31 in; 153 g
- Availability: July 8, 2016
The Sony Xperia X will be available starting July 8, 2016 with an SRP of P29,990. It will come in Graphite Black, White, Lime Gold and Rose Gold.
Those interested can now pre-order the Xperia X until June 26, 2016. Those who pay the P 2,000 down payment (cash or credit card) in any participating Sony Centre and Xperia Shop nationwide during the pre-order period will also receive more than P4,900 worth of bundle products along with the Xperia X.