That’s right. You can now pre-order the ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom. The phone features 12MP dual camera setup, a 5.5-inch AMOLED display and a 5,000 mAh battery.
ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom Pre-Order Mechanics
There are some rules though so I’m going to post it here verbatim for those interested in getting the ZenFone 3 Zoom. Those who will pre-order from March 27 to April 6, 2017 will get an additional exclusive freebie, the ASUS tripod worth Php799.
Pre-order Program Mechanics:
- Pre-orders for the ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) are available on March 27, 2017 up to April 6, 2017.
- Customers has to visit the ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom Pre-order registration page at http://zenfone3zoomph.com/
- Customers who will pre-order will get the following limited edition items.
- JBL Harman Portable Bluetooth Speakers worth Php3,099
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) Clear case worth Php699
- ASUS ZenEar worth Php699
- Customers will be required to fill out a reservation form.
- Customers will be notified via SMS once stocks are available for claiming. They will need to present their VALID ID and their confirmation letter and proceed to their chosen ASUS Zenfone Concept Store, ASUS Kiosk, or to any participating ASUS accredited dealer to pay the full amount on April 7th, 2017 until April 23rd, 2017.
- Cash and credit card payments are accepted.
- For credit card payments, ASUS Zenfone Concept Stores, ASUS Kiosk (depending on accredited banks) will honor straight, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months payment at 0% interest.
- If the customer cannot present their VALID ID and confirmation letter upon claiming, they will not be allowed to avail of their pre-ordered units.
- The customer’s reservation is valid from April 7th, 2017 to April 23rd, 2017.
- Existing replacement and repair mechanics will be applicable once the unit has been availed.
ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom Price
I know what you’re thinking — How much does it cost? The answer — I don’t know. ASUS has not yet announce the price of the ZenFone 3 Zoom in the Philippines. All we can do is guess. But according liliputing.com, the phone retails for about USD470 in Malaysia. So I guess that puts the price squarely around the Php24,000 and up range. We’ll find out on its official launch on April 6, 2017.
ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom Specs
The ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom features a dual 12MP camera configuration with the second lens providing 2.3 times optical zoom. Specs include a 5.5-inch full HD AMOLED display, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, 4GB RAM, a 5,000 mAh battery, and up to 128GB of storage.
ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) Specs:
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED Display (1920 x 1080), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- Up to 128GB Storage +microSD via 2nd SIM Slot
- Dual 12MP Main Camera w/ Sony IMX362 Sensor, Dual LED Flash, 1/2.55” Sensor, 1.4um Pixel Size
- Secondary Zoom Camera 2.3x Optical Zoom, 59mm Focal Length, Up to 12x Digital Zoom
- 13MP Front Camera w/ 1/3.06-inch Sony IMX214 Sensor, 1.12um Pixel Size
- ASUS TriTech+ Auto Focus System (Laser, OIS, EIS)
- Dual Nano SIM, Dual Standby
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDSS
- USB Type-C
- FM Radio
- Fingerprint Sensor, IR Sensor
- Android 6.0 w/ ASUS ZenUI 3.0
- Dimensions: 6.07 x 3.03 x .31 in; 170 g
- Colors: Navy Black, Glacier Silver, Rose Gold
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), and Instagram (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.