LG announces mid-range LG Q6 smartphone. The handset will be the first to offer the FullVision display following the LG G6.
LG Q6 Price, Specs, Availability
The LG Q6 features one of the innovations presently found on the flagship LG G6. The handset not only inherited the latter’s looks, but also packs a 5.5-inch full HD FullVision display, complete with a longer 18:9 aspect ratio surrounded by small bezels and a 7000 series aluminum frame.
Inside, the LG Q6 is powered by a 1.4GHz Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 processor, paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage. For those who need more space, it also has a dedicated microSD card slot that can accommodate up to 256GB.
As for the cameras, the LG Q6 uses a 13MP sensor for the rear camera with autofocus and an LED flash. While the front camera has a wide angle 5MP sensor. To finish off the specs list, the phone includes a USB Type-C port, NFC, a FM Radio, and a 3,000 mAh battery.
The LG Q6 is available in select stores with a retail price of Php13,990.
LG Q6 specs:
- 5.5-inch Full HD+ FullVision IPS LCD Display (2160 x 1080; 442 ppi)
- 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 Processor
- Adreno 505
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB
- 13MP Rear Camera w/ AF, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera
- Dual Nano SIM
- LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2, LE
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C, NFC, FM Radio
- 3000mAh battery
- ANdroid 7.1.1 Nougat w/ LG UX 6.0
- Dimensions: 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm; 149g
- Colors: Astro Black, Ice Platinum, Mystic White, Terra Gold
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), and Instagram (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.