The LG V30+ will be up for pre-order starting December 15 to 21, 2017. The flagship features 6-inch display, Snapdragon 835 processor, dual cameras, and 128GB storage.
LG V30+ Philippines
The LG V30+ is officially heading to the Philippines. This is essentially the LG V30 but with double storage capacity of 128GB.
The phone comes with a 6-inch QHD+ OLED FullVision display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Like the V30, the phone packs some serious photography hardware. It has a dual rear camera system that uses a 16MP + 13MP setup, both equipped with OIS. The former has a f/1.6 lens and a 71-degree view, while the latter comes with f/1.9 lens and a wide angle 120-degree view. The front camera uses a 5MP sensor with a f/2.2 lens.
The phone also boasts a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, powered by an ESS Sabre 9228 digital to analog converter.
The LG V30+ will have a retail price of Php46,990. Pre-order starts on December 15 to 21, 2017. There is a downpayment of Php3,000. Those who do will get a free 24-inch LG HD LED TV.
For more information about the phone, you may visit their site here.
LG V30+ Specs:
- 6-inch QuadHD+ 18:9 OLED FullVision Display (2880 × 1440, 538 ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.4GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB Storage +microSD up to 2TB
- Dual Rear Camera 16MP, f/1.6 lens, 71-Degree View + 13MP, f/1.9, 120-Degree Wide Angle View
- 5MP Front Camera, 90-Degree, Wide Angle, f/2.2
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- ESS SABRE 9228, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- USB Type-C 2.0, Fingerprint Scanner, NFC
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat, UX6.0+
- Colors: Cloud Silver, Moroccan Blue, Aurora Black and Lavender Violet
- 3,300mAh Battery, Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless Charging
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.
[Source: LG Facebook]