ASUS is officially launching the ASUS ZenFone Max Plus M1 on January 14. It features a 5.7-inch 18:9 FHD display, dual cameras, and a 4,130 mAh battery.
ASUS ZenFone Max Plus M1 Philippines
ASUS’ Max series has always been about battery life and longevity. It’s newest member, the ZenFone Max Plus M1, is no different. Like its predecessors, the handset packs a large 4,130 mAh battery that boasts up to 26 days standby time.
Like most current devices, the ZenFone Max Plus M1 comes with an 18:9 5.7-inch full HD display. It is powered byan octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. The handset runs on Nougat based ASUS ZenUI 4.0.
- ASUS officially launches the ASUS ZenFone Max Plus M1; Features dual rear cameras and a 4,130 mAh battery
- Asus ZenFone 4 receives Oreo update
As for the cameras, the Max Plus M1 uses a dual 16MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.4 rear cameras, with the second shooter providing a wide angle view. The front camera uses an 8MP sensor with f/2.o lens, beauty mode, and auto mode with HDR.
Rounding out the specs, you also have a micro USB port, Wi-Fi b/g/n, and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Price and Availability
The ASUS ZenFone Max Plus M1 has a retail price of Php11,995. It will officially launch on January 14, 2018 at The Atrium, SM Mall of Asia. First 200 buyers will get over Php7,000 worth of freebies that include ASUS merchandise, a JBL headphones, a clear case, and more.
ASUS ZenFone Max Plus M1 Specs:
- 5.7-inch 18:9 Full HD Display (2160 x 1080)
- 2.5D Curved Glass
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T Processor
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB
- Dual Rear Camera 16MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.4 Wide Angle, PDAF, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, f/2.0, Beauty Mode, Auto (w/ HDR)
- LTE Cat 4
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear Mounted)
- ASUS ZenUI 4.0, Android 7 .0 Nougat
- 4,130 mAh Battery, Fast Charging
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.