Android Oreo is coming for the Nokia 5 and Nokia 6. The update adds performance and security improvements, and Oreo features.
Nokia Oreo Updates
Oreo updates for the Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 are finally arriving. The Android 8.0 Oreo update adds performance and security improvements. It also brings Oreo features such as Picture-in-Picture mode, Google Play Protect, and improved notifications.
Both smartphones run on stock Android, and features a pure and seamless experience. Due to a lack of bloat, the OS is smooth and responsive.
The Nokia 6 features an aluminum unibody build, a 5.5-inch display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. The phone has 16MP main camera and 8MP for selfies. It has a 4G LTE, NFC, a fingerprint sensor, and Dolby Atmos support.
The Nokia 6 has a suggested retail price of Php11,990.
Nokia 6 specs:
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display (1920 x 1080; 403 ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Storage +microSD (Nokia 6)
- 16MP Main Camera, f/2.0, PDAF, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera
- 4G, 3G
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Dolby Atmos Support
- 3,000 mAh Non-removable Battery
The Nokia 5 features a 5.2-inch HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, 2GB of RAM and a 13MP main camera. The phone also comes in a metal body. Storage capacity is set at 16GB, with expansion up to 128GB. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back for added security and a 3,000 mAh battery.
The Nokia 5 has a suggested retail price of Php9,990.
Nokia 5 specs:
- 5.2-inch HD IPS Display (1280 x 720)
- 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage +microSD up to 128GB
- 13MP Main Camera, f2.0, PDAF, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, f2.0, AF
- Fingerprint Sensor
- USB OTG Support
- 3,000 mAh Battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.