The Xiaomi Redmi 5A will be available in Lazada starting 12 noon today, March 15, 2018. Priced at Php4,590, the phone features a 5-inch display, a 13MP camera, and a 3,000 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Lazada Flash Sale
The Redmi 5A will be up for sale in the official Xiaomi store in Lazada starting 12 noon, today. It will have a retail price of Php4,590, and a Lazada flash sale price of Php4,390. But if you use your Lazada E-Wallet to purchase the handset, you will get a Php300 rebate, making the phone’s price only Php4,090.
In case you missed it, the Redmi 5A features a 5-inch display with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1280 by 720 resolution. It is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage.
As for the cameras, the phone comes with a 13MP rear camera with a f/2.2 lens, PDAF, and a LED flash. The front camera has a 4MP sensor and a f/2.o lens.
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A is now official in the Philippines; Specs, price announced
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus now official in the Philippines; Price and availability announced
- Here’s what you can buy at the Mi Store in TriNoma
The handset runs on MIUI 9.0 on top of Android 7.1.2 Nougat, powered by a 3,000 mAh battery. It also comes with a fingerprint sensor, an FM radio, and interestingly, an IR blaster.
The Xioami Redmi 5A will be available in the Philippines through Lazada starting March 15, 2018 with a retail price of Php4,590 (around USD 88). Using the Lazada E-Wallet for purchase will get you Php300 rebate.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A specs:
- 5-inch HD 16:9 IPS Display (1280 x 720; 296ppi)
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage +microSD up to 128GB
- 13MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, PDAF, LED flash
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint Sensor
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB Port
- IR Blaster
- MIUI 9.0, Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Colors: Champagne Gold, Rose Gold, Grey
- 3,000mAh battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.