According to Mi Philippines, the Xiaomi Redmi 5A sold out in 1 hour. They then announced another flash sale on March 19, 2018.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Lazada Flash Sale
According to Mi Philippines, the self proclaimed entry level smartphone king, the Redmi 5A, actually sold out in 1 hour. So in case you were one of the unlucky ones who missed the first flash sale, don’t fret. Mi Philippines is going to have another one on March 19, 2018, starting 1PM. To get notified when the sale starts, you can register on this link (bit.ly/2tnxNLu).
With a flash sale price of Php4,390, the Redmi 5A features a 5-inch display with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1280 by 720 resolution. Inside, the phone is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage.
As for the cameras, the handset has a 13MP rear camera with a f/2.2 lens, PDAF, and a LED flash; and a 4MP selfie shooter with a f/2.o lens.
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A is now official in the Philippines; Specs, price announced
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus now official in the Philippines; Price and availability announced
- Here’s what you can buy at the Mi Store in TriNoma
The handset runs on MIUI 9.0 on top of Android 7.1.2 Nougat. It has a 3,000 mAh battery, and also comes with a fingerprint sensor, an FM radio, and interestingly, an IR blaster.
The Xioami Redmi 5A is now available in the Philippines through Lazada with a retail price of Php4,590 (around USD 88). It has a flash sale price of Php4,390. Buyers can get Php300 cash back if they buy with a Lazada e-wallet.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A specs:
- 5-inch HD 16:9 IPS Display (1280 x 720; 296ppi)
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage +microSD up to 128GB
- 13MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, PDAF, LED flash
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint Sensor
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB Port
- IR Blaster
- MIUI 9.0, Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Colors: Champagne Gold, Rose Gold, Grey
- 3,000mAh battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.