The Xiaomi Mi 6 is coming to the Philippines soon. Features 5.15-inch full HD display, Snapdragon 835, 6GB RAM.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Philippines
It looks like we’ll be officially seeing the Xiaomi Mi 6 in the Philippines. Mi Authorized Reseller Grimalkin Corporation is poised to launch the smartphone soon. The device was spotted in one of the display tables at the opening of the flagship Mi Store in SM Megamall with a listed price of Php21,590. It was also tagged as coming soon on the store’s opening day catalogue.
- Mi Store in SM Megamall is now open
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus now official in the Philippines; Price and availability announced
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A is now official in the Philippines; Specs, price announced
The Xiaomi Mi 6 features a 5.16-inch full HD 16:9 IPS display. The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, paired with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It boasts a dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera with OIS, 2x optical zoom, and PDAF. The front camera uses a 8MP sensor.
As for the rest of the specs, the handset also has a fingerprint sensor, an IR port, NFC, dual band Wi-Fi, a USB Type-C port, and a 3,350 mAh battery.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 is coming to the Philippines with a suggested retail price of Php21,590. You can check it out at the flagship Mi Store in the Cyberzone, 4F Bldg. B, SM Megamall, Ortigas.
At the time of writing, there are two Mi Stores in the Philippines — one in Trinoma, Quezon City and another in SM Megamall, Ortigas. They also have official online stores in Lazada and Shoppee.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Specs:
- 5.15-inch Full HD IPS Display (1920 x 1080; 428 ppi)
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Storage
- Dual Rear Camera, 12MP (f/1.8, OIS) + 12MP (f/2.6), 2x Optical Zoom, PDAF, Dual Tone LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera
- Dual Nano SIM
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC, IR Port
- Fingerprint Sensor (Front Mounted)
- USB Type-C
- Color: Ceramic Black, Black, Blue, White
- 3,350 mAh Battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.