Vivo wants you to know that you can enjoy most games with the V9’s Snapdragon chipset, large display, and 4GB RAM.
Vivo V9 Gaming
And why wouldn’t it? The Vivo V9 may not be running Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 600 series chipset, but it has enough under the hood to run most of the popular games in the Play Store.
The V9 comes with a Snapdragon 626, paired with an Adreno 506 graphics, and 4GB RAM. On AnTuTu, the handset managed an average score of around 90,000 points. It was able to handle games such as Tekken and PUBG at decent frame rates without any lags or problems.
Aside from the processor, the V9 also comes with a large 6.3-inch FullView display. It has a 90-percent screen-to-body ratio that helps make playing games more immersive. Plus the 64GB of storage lets you install more games, as well as videos.
- Vivo V9 is now official in the Philippines; Price, Specs finally revealed
- Vivo V9 Velvet Red now available in the Philippines
- Vivo V9 received over 18,000 pre-orders in just two weeks
Besides gaming, the V9 has more to offer. The phone also comes with dual rear 16MP + 5MP cameras, while the selfie camera packs a 24MP shooter. Both come with Vivo’s AI technology. It comes with a triple card slot, Face Access, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
The Vivo V9 is available stores across the country with a suggested retail price of PHP 17,990 (around USD 345).
Vivo V9 specs:
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ IPS AllScreen Display (2280 x 1080; 400 ppi)
- 19:9 Display Ratio, 2.5D Glass
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 Processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage, microSD up to 256GB
- Dual Rear Camera 16MP + 5MP, f/2.0, PDAF, Dual Tone LED Flash
- 24MP Front Camera, f/2.0, Wide Angle, Softlight Flash
- Triple Card Slot (Dual Nano SIM + microSD)
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v4.2
- FM Radio, OTG
- Face Access, Fingerprint Sensor
- MicroUSB 2 Port
- Funtouch OS 4.0, Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,260 mAh Battery, Fast Charging
- Colors: Pearl Black, Gold
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.