The OPPO F7 is now available at 0% interest in 9 month installments via Home Credit. Priced at PHP 17,990, the phone features a 25MP selfie camera.
OPPO F7 with Home Credit
The OPPO F7 is available at 0% interest in 9 month installments via Home Credit. No need for a credit card. Just bring two valid IDs and head to participating stores nationwide.
Approach the in-store staff or a Home Credit sales associate. Fill up the forms, and wait 20 minutes for them to process your application.
- OPPO F7 Youth launches in the Philippines
- OPPO F7 Diamond Black now available in the Philippines
- OPPO F7 review: The new Selfie Expert
Let’s run through the OPPO F7 and its specs. The phone comes with a 6.23-inch full HD+ IPS display, an octa-core MediaTek P60 processor, 4GB RAM, and 64GB storage. Battery capacity is at 3,400 mAh. And the fingerprint sensor is rear-mounted.
It’s highlight feature is the 25MP selfie camera with a f/2.0 aperture lens, a new Vivid mode, and AR stickers. The rear camera has a 16MP sensor with an f/1.8 lens, PDAF, AI Scene.
The OPPO F7 is available in stores with a suggested retail price of PHP 17,990 for the 4GB/64GB variant, and PHP 21,990 for 6GB/128GB.
For more information on Home Credit, you may visit www.homecredit.ph.
OPPO F7 specs:
- 6.23-inch Full HD+ Super Full Screen IPS Display (2280 x 1080; 405 ppi)
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 88% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek P60
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB
- 25MP Front Camera, f/2.0, AI Beauty Technology 2.0, Group Selfie Beautification, Vivid Mode, AR Stickers
- 16MP Rear Camera, f/1.8, PDAF AI Scene, AI Album
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS
- MicroUSB Port, OTG
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear Mounted)
- Face Unlock, AI Board
- ColorOS 5.0, Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,400 mAh Battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.